Monday, January 3, 2011

One Step Closer

Have you guys heard of living social? It's like a groupon knock-off and every day they have a new discounted deal for something in your town. Since I kinda sorta work for a company that is competing with these sites, I usually get the emails just to steal their clients and have them advertise on our program.

This morning when I was checking my email, living social had an awesome deal for bootcamp classes. Hellloooo 2011 bucket list goal. The cool thing about this bootcamp? It is indoors and I can go after work (most of them are in a park at the butt crack of dawn). And I got a 1 month unlimited membership for only $20 (original retail value $139).

Now I just need to figure out when I am going to use it. I've got the talking part down...I'll keep you updated on the actual working out part :-)




2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of that....but try it!! I would so do it if it was available here!!

    Love, Mere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good though! Wish I had nerve to do something like that xxx

    ReplyDelete