Friday, December 31, 2010

The Cliche New Years Post

Well friends, another year is over. All I can say is 2010 was one hell of a ride.

I graduated college. I got my heartbroken (again). I got fired from a job. I got a new job. I made some awesome new friends. I've had crazy adventures. I've grown professionally. I've become more independent. I've gone from a scared little college student to an adult who is grabbing the real world by the balls.

While my friends are out partying and ringing in the New Year, I'm stuck in bed sick. But that's not going to stop me from making 2011 the best year yet, after all every night is a New Years party when you live in Vegas :-)

And since New Year's Resolutions are dumb but bucket lists are not, I've added a new tab to my blog of things I am going to accomplish in 2011. Can't wait to see what's in store for all of us!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    Feel better soon my love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the new look! And, I'm glad that I wasn't the only one that sick and missed NYE. Whomp whomp.

    ReplyDelete