Friday, August 6, 2010

Sometimes life is ironic...

Exactly a month ago today....

I sat in an HR office crying as I signed paperwork telling me that I had been fired from my job.
I was hurt.
My ego was bruised.
My confidence was crushed.
It was a horrible day.

Today...

I sat in an HR office smiling ear to ear as I signed paperwork stating I was a new employee of an even better company.

I GOT A JOB!!!

And not just any job. A job that pays salary and has benefits! A big girl job :-)

Screw the old company that thought I was worth $12 and hour and treated me like crap...I'm movin' on up!

4 comments:

  1. I know this exact feeling! It feels great when you move up and get a higher salary and a "big girl" job. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!! :-)

    Love, Mere

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! It sounds like there has been alot going on! I finally got myself connected with your new blog, so I can catch up with everything! I hope things keep going in a positive direction! Take care!

    ReplyDelete