Thursday, September 16, 2010

His name is What?!?!

Since I talk to a lot of people on a daily basis at work, something funny almost always happens at least once a day. The other day this lady made me laugh so hard I was crying. In my office. By myself. Pretty sure if anyone walked in they woulda thought I was crazy. She worked at a hair salon and I called because I wanted to speak to the owner.

Hair Salon Lady: Blah Blah Salon, How can I help you?

Me: Hi I just wanted to speak with the owner or the person that does your marketing.

Hair Salon Lady: He's not in right now...OMG there's a dog loose running around in the parking lot....

Me: Okay, well what's his name?

Hair Salon Lady: I don't know the damn dog's name.

Me: Umm I meant the owner's name...

Poor lady was so embarrassed she hung up on me. And I continued to laugh for at least 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment